Thursday, October 29, 2009

Press For Greatness

Keep searching for it and you shall find it. That is the beginning of a thought that came to my mind today. Are you looking for something that will take you to the next level in your life and you have not found it? Well the problem is not that you cannot find what you are looking for in life. You just have not search hard enough or wait long enough, many times we find ourselves stuck in traffic on the way going to work and coming back from a long days work. Then we say to ourselves, what am I doing in this mess? That is exactly the question I ask myself, and thought to myself “Am I truly serving my purpose by waiting in heavy traffic jams, punching the clock everyday and gain nothing for it but a paycheck every week”. There’s got to be something better than this, is what I said to myself. Well, little that I knew months later I found myself not in the traffic jam and sitting in the midst of having the choice to make a difference with my life. I started from day one trying to figure out how can I make a difference in my life besides working for someone else and getting beat up everyday with stress, traffic jams and long hours at work. I begin doing some soul searching and seeking a way to maximize the time that I had available, many opportunities of get rich ads and emails came my way, but that did not work for me. Deep inside of every person is a chance to do something great that you have never done before in your life. And the one thing that I’ve learn that if I want something great to happen for me I must do something I never done that seems uncommon to other, not something evil but something that is praiseworthy. I heard a story of a miner who kept digging for gold in a land that he knew had gold but he could not find it, so he gave up and sold the land to another man, who then started digging where the original owner stop digging. The new owner only dug six more feet and found the gold. How many times you started on something great and then you gave up and somebody else came along and did what you could have done. You must not give up but must be persistent in your quest to make an impact in your life that will change the course of your life. Keep knocking at the door and eventually it will be open for you. Many people want the easy way out and looking for an opportunity to jump on a bandwagon when things are going great for someone else; that won’t last long.
20% Off All Order Over $199


You cannot go the way of the mediocre if you want to make a difference you must go the narrow way that many people don’t want to go, and many time it may require you to go alone. But it is okay, it is for your own good. Take a long hard look to stay focus on the task at hand, keep away from negative people and believe in yourself and your Maker. Success is in your hand; you must follow the plan and stay with the plan. You see, I said to myself one day. “All that I am and all that I want to be, it is in me”. And the same goes for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment